Written by Administrator
Thursday, 28 April 2011 00:00
What's New in SecsToHost.Net 2.3
The SecsToHost.Net 2.3 intermediate update is recommended which contains some minor enhancements and bug fixes.
- SecsToHost.Net 2.2 (Intermediate Update)
- SecsToHost.Net 2.1 (Intermediate Update)
- SecsToHost.Net 2.0 (Major Release)
General Fixes and Improvements
- Added CPACK to the CommandParameter in COMGEMController. This allows the equipment to perform conditional check and reply the parameter code accordingly
- Added secondary event notification (MapSetupDataAck, MapTransmitGrant, MapSetupDataReply) to application when error is detected by the handler
- Enhancement in Terminal Display service to check the TEXT data item format sent by Host
- Enhancement in Wafer Map service to include the RPSEL, REFPxREFPy, DUTMS, XDIES, YDIES PRDCT and MLCL
- Enhancement in the generated log filename which handle the special characters found in the Nameable.id ("/")
- Enhancement in the HSMS to listen on IP: 127.0.0.1 and is able to be connected from remote Host.
- Enhancement in Model Builder which provide event trigger for SVID, ECID and DVID whenever its value change.
- Enhancement to support array format of ALID in S5F5
- Enhancement in the T7 timeout and Separate.req handling
- Enhancement in ECID TimeFormat to explicitly accept value 0 or 1 only
- Resolved the crash when receiving an unknown or duplicated transaction in the secondary message.
- Resolved issue when replying S1F12 and S2F30 for invalid ID request.