Written by Administrator
Wednesday, 01 December 2010 00:00
What's New in SecsToHost.Net 2.2
The SecsToHost.Net 2.2 intermediate update is recommended which contains some minor enhancements and bug fixes.
- SecsToHost.Net 2.1 (Intermediate Update)
- SecsToHost.Net 2.0 (Major Release)
General Fixes and Improvements
- Enhance the libraries to be able to run in Standard user privilege.
- Add new built-in ECID "TimeFormat" for Host to set time format for STIME and TIME
- Enhance the message validation to send S9F7 when detected illegal data format message from Host
- Enhance the logging to log binary data with message size < 100000 bytes only. This will prevent the log file to be overflowing.
- New Primary Event "LinkEventReportRequest" and "UnlinkEventReportRequest" to notify Host.
- Support of Wafer Mapping (Stream 12) for COM Interface
- Resolve the HCACK=2 in S2F42, S2F50 when command name does not exists.
- Resolve the ECV format issue in S2F15
- Resolve the ACK=1 issue when Enable/Disable specific alarm that exists in tool model.
- Resolve the issue of "no reply" in S1F3, S1F11, S2F13, S2F29 when SVID or ECID is not exists in the tool model.
- This update requires the application to be re-compiled.