Written by Administrator
Monday, 10 May 2010 09:37
What's New in SecsToHost.Net 2.0
This section contains information about key features and improvement, Obsoletes APIs and Known Issues in the SecsToHost.Net version 2.0.
New Licensing manager
The new License Manager offers the following features:
License Activation file is no longer associated to your Tool Model. Existing or old License Activation file is still supported.
Enjoy full functionalities without one-hour limit connection when you are on TRIAL mode.
License Transfer. With the new License Manager, you can transfer your existing license from one PC to another.
- ClockChanged: This event is triggered when Host requests Equipment to update the system date/time via S2F31/F32
- RemoteCommandIn: This event is triggered when Host sends remote control requests via S2F21 (Remote Command), S2F41 (Host Command), S2F49 (Enhanced Remote Command)
Remote Control Enhacement
- Support for S2F49/50 Enhanced Remote Command.
- S2F21, S2F41 and S2F49 have been generalized and handled in RemoteCommandIn event with user friendly RemoteCommandEventArgs object
- New method: EnhancedRemoteCommandAcknowledge for replying S2F50.
Logging has been greatly enhanced with the following features:
- SML and SECS logging file has been harmonized into one single log file SecsToHost.Net-[EquipmentName]-YYYYMMDD.log
- New attribute logLevel in the tool model file which determine the verbosity of the logging: Error, Warning, Info, Verbose (debugging)
Other Enhancements and Bug Fixings
- Removed all the hardcoded data item format with the configuration in the tool model
- Compiler Built on .NET Framework 2.0
- Optimized the scalability in the low level communication layer)
- Added PrimaryIn event notification for all automatic handled messages, so that equipment application can do some pre-processing handling.
- Seamless integration of Spooling
- Auto generation of SECS/GEM Reference Manual with Model Builder
- Optimized the performance in the asynchronous Send method.
- Added getter/setter property LoggerTimeFormat to modify the datetime format appear in the log file.
- Added new get property PreviousControlState
- Removed exception: InvalidOperationException("Object ppList must have at least one item in the list") when pplist object=0
- Bug Fixed: Cross-thread issue in SetOnline, SetOffline, SetRemote, SetLocal methods when called in another worker thread (CommunicationStateChanged)
- Bug Fixed: ArgumentOutOfRangeException in S2F41 handler when Host sent more parameters than is defined in the Tool Model
- HostCommandAcknowledge(byte HCACK, CommandParameterCollection parameters) is obsolete. Replaced with HostCommandAcknowledge(string logicalName, byte HCACK, CommandParameterCollection invalidParameters)
- PrimaryEventType.RemoteCommand and PrimaryEventType.HostCommand is obsolete. Handled in RemoteCommandIn event.
- SML log messages is not written in sequence when running in MultipleOpen mode.
- The data item type in the generated SECS/GEM reference manual is still defaulted with U4 and U1. (This will be enhanced in the next version)